Everyday Evidence

Currently: learning how to be a nurse in about 20 months, despite having an English and history major and no health care experience. Hoo boy. Formerly: a virtual collection of lists, titles, documents, observations, secrets, memories and miscellaneous ephemera to prove I was here. And that you were too.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Background
A few weeks ago, I started naming my days. Usually around one of the more memorable events that happened, or interesting thoughts that I had. I can't tell if this actually helps me remember the days any better, but I think it's made me go through each one a little differently, listening a little harder, paying a little more attention. Which is the idea of this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I felt an unexpected surge of excitment when I saw this. Especially the title. Which must be a good sign.

Also, "AD"? Hip city.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home